[JOB ANNOUNCEMENT] Remote Full Time Thai Linguist
Dr.Localize Communication Bridge Co. Ltd (Dr.Localize Co. Ltd.) – http://drlocalize.com – is a professional multilingual service provider based in Hanoi, Vietnam. We offer a wide range of customer-oriented services to meet the ever-increasing demand for content and multimedia localization. We focus on providing the localization and language services for the South East Asia locales: Vietnamese, Indonesian, Thai, Malay, Tagalog/Filipino, Khmer (Cambodian), Lao, Burmese.
We are now recruiting a Remote Full Time Thai Linguist.
Employment type: Full time
Work place: Candidate’s country
– Native Thai
– Good command of English
– Years of experience: at least 3 years in the localization/translation industry
– BA or MA in Linguistics, Foreign Languages, Translation or a related field. Good knowledge of ICT field is preferred.
– Skilful Computer-Aided Translation (CAT) Tool usage or ability to learn tools quickly
– Hard-working, careful and details-minded
– Strong capability to multitask and prioritize, good time management skills
– Excellent written and communication skills
– Ability to work under high-pressure, work independently or in groups
– Work with project manager closely to make sure the quality meets the clients’ expectation
– Edit/review content translated by Thai vendors (mostly)
– Translate content from English into Thai (small or urgent jobs)
– Offer support/training (product, style guide, terminology, etc.) to vendors when necessary
– Act (as lead) on behalf of the linguists to communicate with client’s POC (reviewer) on linguistic feedback/issues
– Attend training provided by client about product, language-specific matters
– Summarize the clients’/project feedback and report to PM about the quality status and vendor’s performance..
To be considered for this position please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by clicking here.